General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Morristown
Welcome to Tennessee Technology Center of Morristown. Our professional staff is committed to helping you achieve your goals in your chosen field. Your attitude, attendance, and desire to learn are important factors in reaching those goals. Working together we can build your skills an prepare you for employment opportunities that will become available to you.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,287 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 40 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 508 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0