General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
The mission of the Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro is to be the Center for workforce development by providing the best in technical education through traditional and distance instructional delivery systems to the community for professional and personal advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 488 Native American 3.0 Asian 8.0 African American 43.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 285 Enrolled FullTime Graduates