General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro
The mission of the Tennessee Technology Center at Murfreesboro is to be the Center for workforce development by providing the best in technical education through traditional and distance instructional delivery systems to the community for professional and personal advancement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $284,923 Other Federal Grants $6,338 Scholarships & Fellowships $668,749 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $439,633 Average Grant Dollars Issued $182,231 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $334,375
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 488 Native American 3 Asian 8 African American 43 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 285 Enrolled FullTime Graduates