General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Paris
The mission of the Tennessee Technology Center at Paris is to offer quality, professional, and technical education that will adequately meet the training needs of citizens and residents, including employees of existing and prospective industries and businesses of the region and state.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 619 Native American 2.0 Asian 8.0 African American 87.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 298 Enrolled FullTime Graduates