General Information About Tennessee Technology Center at Paris
The mission of the Tennessee Technology Center at Paris is to offer quality, professional, and technical education that will adequately meet the training needs of citizens and residents, including employees of existing and prospective industries and businesses of the region and state.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $718,703 Other Federal Grants $14,488 Scholarships & Fellowships $1,298,761 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $435,411 Average Grant Dollars Issued $276,454 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $649,381
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 619 Native American 2 Asian 8 African American 87 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 298 Enrolled FullTime Graduates