General Information About Trevecca Nazarene University
Trevecca Nazarene University is a Christian community providing education for leadership and service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Church of the Nazarene
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 816 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 68% Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 480 600 Math 460 580
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 19 25 English 19 26 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,233 Native American 9 Asian 32 African American 474 Hispanic 61 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,176 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 876