General Information About Visible School-Music and Worships Arts College
VISIBLE SCHOOL will train and equip, artists, technicians, ministers, and business professionals in skill and character for effective service in the arts industries and in the church.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 19 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 61%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 430 580 Math 440 600
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 24 English 15 25 Math 16 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 96 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 6.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 99 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0