General Information About Volunteer Beauty Inc
Our mission is to help each student prepare to become a successful cosmetologist: 1. By providing quality training based on industry standards. 2. By building on each person's strenghts and helping them to become the best person they can be.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 38 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 22 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 25 Enrolled FullTime Graduates