General Information About Watkins College of Art Design & Film
Watkins College of Art, Design & Film offers a studio-based curriculum, supported by a strong academic foundation. The faculty and staff are committed to a learning-centered environment that challenges the student to engage the mind, train the eye and cultivate talent and skill into an active realization of creative potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 221 Percent Admitted 56% Men Admitted 9% Women Admitted 3% Full Time Retention Rate 47%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 450 550 Math 450 550 Writing 450 550
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 22 28 English 22 28 Math 22 28 Writing 0 0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 423 Native American 2 Asian 5 African American 26 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 270 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0