General Information About William Moore College of Technology
The mission of the college is to provide the student with the training and skills necessary to become sucessful in business and industry. It is the goal of the college to provide students with a working knowledge of the skillls needed to enter employment in the program area of their choice.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $4,650 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $700
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 180 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 94 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 56 Enrolled FullTime Graduates