General Information About American Commercial College
Looking for a fresh start? Wishing you had a stable, higher-paying job in a new and rewarding career? At American Commercial College (ACC), we are about changing lives. The goal of quickly and affordably learning an exciting new career is not an impossible dream. With ACC, you can get in, get out and get a good job in as little as 7 months with our proven track record of career training success. To get started, all you need is a high school diploma or G.E.D. Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 155 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 22 Hispanic 73 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 125 Enrolled FullTime Graduates