General Information About American Commercial College
THE MISSION OF AMERICAN COMMERCIAL COLLEGE IS TO PROVIDE A PROFESSIONAL EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM THAT IS RESPONSIVE TO THE NEEDS OF INDIVIDUALS FOR CAREER SKILLS AND TO THE LOCAL BUSINESS COMMUNITY FOR A TRAINED WORKFORCE. BY OFFERING PROGRAMS THAT UTILIZE INPUT FROM THE COMMUNITY AND AREA EMPLOYERS, AND CURRICULA THAT ARE SEMESTER-BASED AND WHICH EMPHASIZE PRACTICAL, HANDS-ON INSTRUCTION, WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE OUR STUDENTS WITH THE NECESSARY SKILL COMPETENCIES TO BEGIN THEIR CAREERS QUICKLY.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 328 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 62 Hispanic 66 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 158 Enrolled FullTime Graduates