General Information About Angelo State University
Angelo State University, a member of the Texas Tech University System, delivers undergraduate and graduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional disciplines. In a learning-centered environment distinguished by its integration of teaching, research, creative endeavor, service, and co-curricular experiences, ASU prepares students to be responsible citizens and to have productive careers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,920 Percent Admitted 96% Men Admitted 96% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate 59%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 410 520 Math 430 540 Writing 400 510
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 23 English 16 22 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,092 Native American 45 Asian 198 African American 514 Hispanic 1,611 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 5,133 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 518