General Information About Arlington Baptist College
Arlington Baptist College endeavors to prepare men and women for Christian life and ministries, both lay and professional, through studies in Bible, general education, church vocations, and practical service; integrating faith and learning in the context of a Christian world view.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $7,340 Room & Board Charge $4,200 Books & Supplies Cost $750 Dorm Capacity 128
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 152 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 13 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 187 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0