General Information About ATI Career Training Center-Dallas
Helping people achieve a better lifestyle by preparing them, through education, for a career in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,441 Native American 4.0 Asian 14.0 African American 686.0 Hispanic 287.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,491 Enrolled FullTime Graduates