General Information About ATI Career Training Center-North Richland Hills
Helping people achieve a better lifestyle by preparing them, through education, for a career in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 678 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,683 Native American 8 Asian 34 African American 528 Hispanic 598 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 2,435 Enrolled FullTime Graduates