General Information About ATI Technical Training Center
Helping People Achieve a Better Lifestyle by Preparing Them Through Education, for a Career in Their Chosen Field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,677 Native American 1 Asian 9 African American 734 Hispanic 350 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,508 Enrolled FullTime Graduates