General Information About Austin College
The mission of Austin College is to educate students in the liberal arts and sciences in order to prepare them for rewarding careers and for full, engaged, and meaningful lives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,750 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 75% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 560 660 Math 570 670 Writing 550 660
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 23 29
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,340 Native American 17.0 Asian 200.0 African American 32.0 Hispanic 116.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,287 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 19