General Information About Capitol City Careers
Today's demand for skilled professional men and women in the Legal Administrative Assistant field has increased dramatically with the introduction of high technology into the business world. Capitol City Careers offers comprehensive and extensive training, designed to provide our graduates with the credentials needed to begin a new and exciting career. All programs are designed to prepare our students to meet tomorrow's challenges today.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 22%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 68 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 6 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 20 Enrolled FullTime Graduates