General Information About Capitol City Trade and Technical School
Our mission is to provide up-to-date career education and training for students that will allow them to enter the job market with the necessary entry-level skills to begin a rewarding career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 82%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 461 Native American 11 Asian 11 African American 63 Hispanic 238 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 164 Enrolled FullTime Graduates