General Information About Career Point College
The purpose of Career Point College is to bridge the educational gap between long-term, four year plus, general college programs and the very short-term, very specific programs normally associated with on-the-job training. Further, the College is dedicated to business, technical, and medical training. The institution provides rigorous AAS degrees and diploma programs and related employment assistance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 76%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,208 Native American 0.0 % Asian 0.0 % African American 27.0 % Hispanic 55.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,208 Enrolled FullTime Graduates