General Information About Champion Beauty College
Champion Beauty College, Inc. is operated in an exemplary manner which proudly reflects quality, consistency, and longevity. The owner's reputation in the beauty industry as well as the well trained graduates and guests of our schools speak for itself.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 64%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 72 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 25.0 Hispanic 15.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 14 Enrolled FullTime Graduates