General Information About College of Health Care Professions
The Collegeof Health Care Professions is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) for both degree and non-degree programs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 254 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 86%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 304 Native American 1.0 Asian 7.0 African American 49.0 Hispanic 114.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 194 Enrolled FullTime Graduates