General Information About College of Health Care Professions
The College of Health Care Professions is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES) for both degree and non-degree programs. career placement is not guaranteed.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 254 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 260 Native American 0.0 % Asian 2.0 % African American 19.0 % Hispanic 50.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 194 Enrolled FullTime Graduates