General Information About Computer Career Center a division of Vista College
The mission of Computer Career Center is to provide high quality, specialized career preparation and personal enhancement that will allow students to meet and cope with technological changes that will result in employment and career success.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $18,563 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $125
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,657 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 92 Hispanic 1,280 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,446 Enrolled FullTime Graduates