General Information About Concordia University Texas
The mission of Concordia University Texas is to develop Christian leaders.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army, Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,023 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 55% Women Admitted 52% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 440 550 Math 450 550 Writing 430 530
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 23 English 17 23 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,536 Native American 11.0 Asian 48.0 African American 462.0 Hispanic 434.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,001 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 50