General Information About Culinary Institute Inc
For the last 50 years, the prestigious LeNôtre name has been well known throughout the world for quality French cuisine and pastry. The Culinary Institute LeNôtre is a higher education institution which provides beginners and professionals with some of the best possible classical and innovative training in the culinary arts and hospitality industries. With our Diploma or Degree you will have an international passport. Welcome to a world renowned family of chefs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 220 Native American 0.0 Asian 11.0 African American 35.0 Hispanic 69.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 127 Enrolled FullTime Graduates