General Information About Dallas Christian College
Dallas Christian College – Educating and Mentoring Students to Be People of Influence, Under God’s Influence, For a Life of Influence. The following institutional strategy statements function as a support to the mission of DCC and reflect the specific objectives generated by the trustees, administration, faculty, and staff. Foster spiritual, intellectual, and professional excellence. Provide students with ministry and leadership experiences. Participate with the church and community to promote the mission of the church. Develop and manage fiscal and physical resources responsibly.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Christian Churches and Churches of Christ
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 279 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 70% Women Admitted 70% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 393 503 Math 336 526 Writing 396 541
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 17 22 English 17 21 Math 18 24 Writing 17 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 354 Native American 11 Asian 5 African American 66 Hispanic 39 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 255 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 11