General Information About Exposito School of Hair Design
Exposito School of Hair Design is committed to the idea that teaching hairstyling must not only include the technical and manipulative skills, but also the habits and attitudes of professionalism. This, combined with the practical experience offered its students, allows Exposito School of Hair Design to prepare them for a successful career in Cosmetology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 110 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 3 Hispanic 29 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 68 Enrolled FullTime Graduates