General Information About Franklin Beauty School
Franklin Beauty School will provide entry level training in the Operator, Instructor courses which will prepare students for licensure, and employment opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 24%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 162 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 160 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 159 Enrolled FullTime Graduates