General Information About Galen College of Nursing-San Antonio
To solely focus on providing a diverse student population with pre-licensure nursing educational programs of unsurpassed quality and thus meet the needs of healthcare providers in communities across the United States.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 188 Percent Admitted 99% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 99% Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 914 Native American 1.0 Asian 24.0 African American 87.0 Hispanic 383.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 727 Enrolled FullTime Graduates