General Information About Hallmark College of Technology/Hallmark College of Aeronautics
We change individual lives by developing superior skills, knowledge and character, hallmarked by excellence and integrity. Our commitment is to be the preferred industry provider of professional graduates pursuing professional careers. We are dedicated to the continuous search for effective, innovative and leading edge educational opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 883 Percent Admitted 71% Men Admitted 69% Women Admitted 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 883 Native American 4 Asian 14 African American 94 Hispanic 501 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 664 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0