General Information About Houston Training School
It is the mission of HTS to develop and implement a long range plan which will ensure the students are provided with a positive learning environment and an opportunity for career success by means of measurable objectives.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 44 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 21.0 Hispanic 22.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 24 Enrolled FullTime Graduates