General Information About Interactive Learning Systems
ICT/ILS is an institution that recognizes the importance of the student. Providing for the success of each student is at the core of our mission and purpose. The top-quality education and training programs that we offer are only a part of our role. We believe that having well qualified instructors and staff is essential. We believe that our students are entitled to a clean and safe environment. And we believe that helping each student launch his/her career through effective Externship and Graduate Placement initiatives is the test of our success – it is the proof of what kind of job we have done in meeting the needs of our students.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 33%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 26 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates