General Information About International Academy of Design and Technology
The Academy is a creative and supportive community where passionate individuals can immerse themselves in the hands-on development of their personal talent so that they can learn the skills and gain the confidence necessary to make an immediate and meaningful contribution to the creative workplace. The Academy provides educational programs that are structured to prepare students for professional opportunities and career success in select design fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 785 Native American 0 Asian 7 African American 51 Hispanic 297 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 747 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0