General Information About International Beauty College 3
The principal objective of the school is to seek a high level of perfection and distinction in its faculty, students and educational programs. Only through quality in higher education will we be able to provide graduates of all courses who will not only be successful but will also be of service to their community. The course of study and the activities are directed to provide a solid foundation for our graduates in the many opportunities available in the beauty industry. We realize our obligation to our students, alumni and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 104 Native American 0 Asian 59 African American 6 Hispanic 19 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 31 Enrolled FullTime Graduates