General Information About ITT Technical Institute-Austin
At ITT Technical Institutes, we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in today's fastest growing career fields, including electronics, web development, computer programming,computer networking, computer drafting and design, criminal justice, business and health sciences.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 301 Percent Admitted 59% Men Admitted 60% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 52%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,422 Native American 9.0 Asian 35.0 African American 225.0 Hispanic 537.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 666 Enrolled FullTime Graduates