General Information About Jacksonville College-Main Campus
Jacksonville College, a Christian, independent, coeducational, two-year liberal arts college, is committed to our students realizing the full potential of their abilities and pursuing lives of service to the human community through the effective integration of faith and learning in a distinctly Christian environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 39%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 398 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 75.0 Hispanic 55.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 245 Enrolled FullTime Graduates