General Information About Jarvis Christian College
The mission of the College is to prepare students as scholars intellectually, socially, spiritually, and personally to participate in and contribute to a global and technological society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,009 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 923.0 Hispanic 57.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 509 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0