General Information About Jarvis Christian College
The mission of the College is to prepare students as scholars intellectually, socially, spiritually, and personally to participate in and contribute to a global and technological society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $9,608 Room & Board Charge $6,287 Books & Supplies Cost $1,000 Dorm Capacity 750
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,009 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 923 Hispanic 57 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 509 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0