General Information About Kaplan College
Southeastern Career Institute recognizes the worth and dignity of all people, and is sensitive to the diversity of it's student population. All student's are encouraged to reach their potential within the framework of their individual needs, interests, and capabilities. The school employs instructional methods based on adult learning theory and is committed to the development of each student intellectual, analytical, and critical thinking abilities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 55%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 680 Native American 4 Asian 7 African American 228 Hispanic 143 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 291 Enrolled FullTime Graduates