General Information About Kaplan College-Brownsville
"Career Centers of Texas-Brownsville is an institution of higher education dedicated to providing quality diploma programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development empowering students to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals."
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,349 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 970.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 514 Enrolled FullTime Graduates