General Information About Kaplan College-Laredo
Kaplan College classrooms are designed with the future professional in mind. You can learn using actual tools, materials, and equipment used in your chosen field of study. In addition, several of our courses have mandatory externship programs to help supply you with real-world experience. Our goal is to prepare you for duties and situations that you may encounter on the job.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 673 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 504.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 267 Enrolled FullTime Graduates