General Information About Kilgore College
Kilgore College Bookstore online is your place for official Kilgore College textbooks, gear and supplies. Buy or sell used and new textbooks, find official Kilgore College gear, and purchase software and gifts - all online. Learn more about our store and our promise of high quality and excellent service here.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 34%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 7,728 Native American 39.0 Asian 86.0 African American 1,488.0 Hispanic 558.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,199 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0