General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin
Texas Culinary Academy is dedicated to preparing students for the international hospitality industry by providing hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $19,537 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $3,655
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,437 Native American 14 Asian 44 African American 87 Hispanic 378 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates