General Information About Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts-Austin
Texas Culinary Academy is dedicated to preparing students for the international hospitality industry by providing hands-on education in the classic and modern culinary arts.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,437 Native American 14.0 Asian 44.0 African American 87.0 Hispanic 378.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,162 Enrolled FullTime Graduates