General Information About Lon Morris College
The Mission of Lon Morris College is to offer a quality liberal arts education within a Christian community that allows the whole person to develop and mature.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- United Methodist
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 1,316 Percent Admitted 70% Men Admitted 74% Women Admitted 63% Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 586 Native American 3 Asian 2 African American 158 Hispanic 88 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 930 Enrolled FullTime Graduates