General Information About Mid-Cities Barber College
The Barber Stylist Course prepares the student for the TDLR examination and provides the knowledge and skills to be employable in the profession as a licensed Barber.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 85 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 47 Hispanic 31 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 29 Enrolled FullTime Graduates