General Information About Mims Classic Beauty College
The schools objective is to train you to the highest potential possible. It is our intent to develop not only skilled technicians, but to develop professionals; qualified to become leaders in the industry and community as well.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 82 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 1 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 65 Enrolled FullTime Graduates