General Information About North Central Texas College
North Central Texas College is a two-year institution primarily serving residents of Cooke, Denton, and Montague counties by offering techical and academic courses for certification or associate degrees; continuing education; remedial and compensatory education consistent with open-admissions policies; and programs of counseling and guidance.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Air Force)
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12,570 Native American 100.0 Asian 336.0 African American 1,087.0 Hispanic 1,374.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,642 Enrolled FullTime Graduates