General Information About North West Beauty School
Our Mission is to successfully prepare our cosmetology students with a sound training foundation in a stable learning atmosphere without discrimination. We want to assist students to graduate with the goal of passing the State Examination with accuracy, confidence and pride. We also instill professionalism while providing up to date information in order for our students to continue to step forward for a career in cosmetology or any related fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 178 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 156.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 68 Enrolled FullTime Graduates