General Information About Northeast Texas Community College
Northeast Texas Community College exists to give students an affordable and superior education. The College strives to enhance access to higher education and offer programs that support personal, cultural, and economic development. It resolves to provide open admissions, equal opportunity, and wide-ranging educational service in the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,482 Native American 21 Asian 30 African American 435 Hispanic 547 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,708 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0