General Information About Northwood University
The mission of Northwood University is to develop the future leaders of a global, free-enterprise society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 459 Percent Admitted 52% Men Admitted 53% Women Admitted 50% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 410 540 Math 430 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 22 English 16 22 Math 17 23
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,133 Native American 12 Asian 27 African American 380 Hispanic 240 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 587 Enrolled FullTime Graduates