General Information About Odessa College
Odessa College provides more opportunities for success Odessa College will lead the way in preparing its students and community for the future. The College offers exemplary courses, programs, and services to assist students in achieving their educational goals and becoming lifelong learners, community builders, and global citizens. Odessa College empowers its employees to model excellence in their service to students, colleagues, and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 6,693 Native American 43 Asian 62 African American 291 Hispanic 3,213 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,760 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0