General Information About Panola College
Panola College is committed to excellence in instructional programs, student services, service to community, and leadership in economical development and cultural enrichment in the region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,881 Native American 12 Asian 22 African American 520 Hispanic 160 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,064 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0